The tourist season doesn’t really peak for another couple of weeks yet... perhaps everyone knows how cold the ocean is in early July?? It is freezing... EVEN colder than Albany... truly! But even with less tourists around, we’re taking a bit of getting used to sharing the beach with so many others. The one benefit is that you’re totally anonymous here and so I’m wearing bikinis which I would never do at home!
We’re
at the beach most days but we’re rarely out and about until about 11am ... and the kids don’t seem to be getting to bed until 9pm or even 10pm. They like to listen out for the village clock chiming while they are going to bed to see just how late it is! They also love to hang out the windows upstairs and watch the local kittens playing in the streets. I am just waiting for the day when they witness a crazy driver skittle one in front of their eyes. It could all end in tears!
I love reading all your updates, its very entertaining!! - You sound like you are having a fantastic time! Hi to Dave and kids for me. Mary-Ann
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having so much fun. It's very cold and wet over here. Please say a big hello to Tom. We will all miss him next term in PP1
ReplyDeleteThats it, I am getting on homeexchange.com right now. What a fabulous thing you are doing! Well done to Dave on the driving! Enjoy and I look forward to more updates...Jim says Hi to Tom. x
ReplyDelete